A Day with Darby
- An Educational Quest to Prevent Kidney DiseaseThis is a 13 minute educational video regarding Chronic Kidney Disease that discusses what the kidneys do; discusses diabetes and hypertension as they are the leading causes of kidney disease; covers signs and symptoms and tests that help to discover kidney disease. It also discusses how to slow the progression of kidney disease and provides a look at dietary counseling with a review of the food guide pyramid.
- Camp Okawehna...June 8-14, 2013This is a 60 second introduction to Camp Okawehna. Register now for Camp Okawehna 2013, June 8-14th.
- Camp Okawehna TestimoniesThis is a 5 minute and 40 second video that allows the children and volunteers at Camp Okawehna to speak about kidney disease and the importance of Camp Okawehna.
- DarbyThis is a 10 minute video that introduces pediatric dialysis. The informative video is hosted by a cute Border Collie named Darby.
- Anemia Bone Disease and CKDThis is a 3 minute and 34 second video describing health complications, anemia and bone disease, that are associated with chronic kidney disease. The video includes real patient perspectives.
- Diabetes and CKDThis is a 3 minute 29 second video that discusses one of the largest causes of kidney failure, diabetes. The video includes a patient perspective. It also addresses steps to take to control diabetes.
- Hypertension and CKDThis is a 4 minute 49 second video that explains the silent killer, high blood pressure (hypertension). Patients share their perspective. Nephrologists share advice for controlling blood pressure.
- Living Well with CKDThis is a 3 minute 31 second video that discusses ways for people with chronic kidney disease to take control of their health. Medical professionals offer practical advice for living well with chronic kidney disease.
- Treatment Options for Kidney FailureThis is a 5 minute 31 second video that explains treatment options for kidney failure. Patients share their experiences. Medical professionals describe hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis (PD), and a transplant.
- What is CKDThis is a 4 minute 14 second video that describes the role of the kidneys, tests for kidney function, and kidney disease. Patients share their experiences. Medical professionals offer practical advice to prevent the progression of chronic kidney disease leading to kidney failure.
1633 Church Street, Suite 500 Nashville, TN 37203 615.327.3061
Notice of Health Information Practices | Equal Opportunity Employer